Saturday, April 10, 2010

Would you like to join the team to elect SCOTT WALKER?



Attention Patriots, Republicans and Conservative Citizens,

A Message from Kim Simac:

Would you like to join the team to elect SCOTT WALKER?
            
I am looking for People who would like to join me and offer our support to the future Governor of the state of Wisconsin. We all know how our state has suffered under the current reign of Doyle. We are reaching the point of complete disaster in this state and we need to assure Scott Walker takes the keys to the governor’s office in November.

Please call me 715-479-8784 or e-mail me back to join the top of Wisconsin supporters for Scott. I am compiling a list of volunteers this weekend.

Thank you all for all you do!
Kim
Kimberly Jo Simac
I Love America...Pass it on!

P.O. Box 961  |  Eagle River, WI  54521  |  715-479-8784
www.gnaco.com
| bk951@verizon.net
Republican Women of the North, Northern WI, rwotnorth@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment